There are a few key things to remember when hiking:
– First and foremost, stay on the trail. This will help you avoid getting lost and also protect delicate plant life.
– Remember to pack out all of your trash, including food scraps. Leave no trace!
– Be aware of your surroundings and what kinds of plants and animals you might encounter. Some creatures can be dangerous, so it’s best to err on the side of caution.
– Make sure you’re properly hydrated and have plenty of snacks to keep your energy up.
– Finally, enjoy yourself! Hiking is a great way to get some fresh air and exercise while taking in beautiful scenery.